Non-Regular Faculty (Sessional) Hiring
Please check this website in late March 2017 for information regarding posting dates for Non-Regular Faculty opportunities for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Thank you for your interest in Emily Carr University.
Application Process for Other Positions
To apply for a posted Support Staff or Administrator position, please:
- Submit a separate application for each posting that interests you.
- Specify the competition number and position title on each application.
- Click on the current job postings for full details.
- Submit your letter of application and resume by 4:00pm of the closing date:
- by e-mail to email@example.com (letters of application and resumes must be in MS Word or PDF format; supporting materials will be specified in the posting.)
- by fax to 604.844.3885, or
- by mail to:
Human Resources Department Emily Carr University of Art + Design 1399 Johnston Street Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9
- We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
All qualified persons are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority. Emily Carr University is committed to Employment equity.
Thank you for your interest in careers with Emily Carr!
Emily Carr currently has a full roster of experienced and dedicated life drawing models. Still, any opportunity we may have to incorporate new influences into the students' experience is very valuable. Our life drawing models help to contribute to Emily Carr's core curriculum.
If you are interested in applying to be considered as a life drawing model with Emily Carr, please submit a cover letter, a current CV and an image from your portfolio which describes your work as a model (a clothed self portrait from the waist up is perfectly acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you must have previous life modeling experience.
Please contact Terry Plummer for any additional information at: email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a life drawing model with Emily Carr.
Continuing Studies is not seeking new instructors at this time.