The Future of Education Project Launch and Exhibition Opening
The Future of Education Project Launch and Exhibition
Opening | Monday, March 20, 5 - 8pm
Join us in the Concourse Gallery for the official unveiling of the works created by the 10 winners of the Future of Education Project competition!
The Future of Education Project is a showcase of student art/design works that, together, help us envision the possible futures of post-secondary education in BC. Our goal in showcasing this work is to have students, educators, media and local leaders consider the students’ creative work exploring their stories, challenges, and growth through education.
The 10 Individuals/Groups who will be exhibiting their work include:
– Mimi Gonzalez and Nani Gonzalez | Framing Reality
– Yuriy Kyrzov, Bri Kim and Jingjing Wang | TRAPPED
– INTD 319 Making Data Interactive | Past, Present and Future of Education
– Mo Qutob, Mona Fani and Samuel Sum | Hello, My Student Debt Is...
– Theunis Snyman & Julie Van Oyen | The Prison of our Mind!
– Emily Smith | Random Acts of Making
– Shabnam Nag | School, Work, Bills
– Adan Lemus | Who Will Pay?
– Genki Ferguson | Box Man
– Jen O'Connor | Guide
Please share your thoughts, photos and videos using the hashtag #FutureOfEducation.
The Future of Education Project is the result of a contest organized by the Emily Carr University Faculty Association
Refreshments will be served!