Stephen A. Corcoran Memorial Award - Application Deadline
The Stephen A. Corcoran Memorial Award was created and funded by Stephen’s family and friends to honour his creative and artistic legacy by providing encouragement and removing financial barriers for Emily Carr students who have been medically diagnosed as having a significant and chronic mental health condition/disorder. This annual award has a value of $1,000.
To qualify for the Stephen A. Corcoran Memorial Award, students will:
- provide medical documentation evidencing diagnosis of a significant and chronic mental health condition/disorder
- be currently enrolled in the Emily Carr credit program (minimum six credits)
- be on a current government student loan
- complete the personal essay questions (see attached)
- provide a letter of reference in support of this application
- not have received this award previously
Please note: information provided will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Return the completed application form with all attachments in a sealed envelope to the Student Resource Coordinator, Emily Carr Counselling Office (Room 295) by Monday, February 27, 2017 at 4pm.