equipment request forms
Equipment Requests and Booking Confirmation:
As much of the equipment available is in high demand, a two-day advance notice is recommended when requesting a booking for equipment.
New! Fill out your requests on-line.
- Equipment can now be requested on-line here.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of two days in advance of the requested pickup time to allow sufficient time for processing.
- All requests are handled on a first come, first served basis.
- Equipment bookings are subject to equipment availability.
- An equipment booking confirmation email will be sent to your Emily Carr email address to confirm your booking.
- If you do not receive an equipment booking confirmation email, contact AV in-person, by telephone 604. 844. 3829 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equipment bookings are unavailable on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Booked equipment from the AV Department MUST be picked up by the Borrower within a half-hour of the requested reservation pick-up time.
- After the half-hour grace period, the booking will be cancelled and equipment will become available to other faculty, staff and students.